Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Song, Video etc.

Dear Kristin,
These seems the sort of thing you'd want in your Friday afternoon:


Particularly that little girl.  She's not a baby, but she is cute. So, Dinner Bells.  This is my first introduction to the group and a big reason I love places like The Take Away and Black Cab Sessions (Jens! I found him there).  There's a lot to see.  These guys feel right for our new fall.  It's a barn party I wish I were a part of; I want to be sitting in the middle of that circle, playing scrabble with you, drinking wine from a rocks glass.  They're like long lost friends of ours, if all of our long lost friends like to play us folk/country tunes from their barn/clubs in Canada.

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  They're new and finding their music is a bit tricky.  Sad.  (For instance, they are not these Dinner Belles, google's first option.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment