Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rap Thing

Dear Clark,
This is happening:


Lyrics not safe for sensitive ears.  I mean, maybe don't play it in front of M&D.  That parental advisory is there for a reason; the parents will not like.  Anyway, it's, um, good?  I can't quite tell.  Sometimes, at some points - especially the beginning and Kanye and Nicki Minaj points - I know it's good.  But there are some low(ish) points, too.  I guess my opinion is: nice to have around, just slightly uneven.  Needs pruning.  On the other hand, it's free and Kanye's posting a new one every week, so maybe the whole point it that they're messy and new.  And I guess I like that.  It's an experiment.

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  Here's the first one he put out, Power.  And here's a fun and foul-mouthed Cee-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment