Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Falling in Love, Kyra Sedgwick: The Emmys

Dear Mom,
Love:



And love:



And glasses:


And glasses!  She makes me want to watch The Closer and marry Kevin Bacon.  It's not so much the dress, the shape and fit of which I adore, but which is otherwise fine.  Nice.  Very "get the job done" (NEVERMIND, see my P.S.).  It's her.  She was so charming onstage, it made me feel like she'd be charming all over the place, you know?  That her charm would seep into a show about a Deputy Police Chief who runs the Priority Homicide Division of the LAPD in "an unorthodox style," with an "innate ability to read people and obtain confessions."  At least that's what IMDB says.  And I get it.  I already feel like I could sit down for coffee and pie and secrets with her and we were only just now formally (via formal television) introduced.  Thanks, NBC.

Love,
J. Benny

P.S.  That dress, as it turns out, is quite special under proper lighting:

(Kyra Sedgwick in Moniquee Lhuillier, photo from people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment